POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Test of two techniques (298kbbu) : Re: Test of two techniques (298kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:25:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test of two techniques (298kbbu)
From: Dennis Milller
Date: 5 Jun 2001 21:31:46
Message: <3b1d8802$1@news.povray.org>
Normals in the camera statement can create anything from lenses that look
like they are cracked (crackle), to "3D" camera filter-effects that seem to
extrude the image in front of the camera. I've spent much of the last few
months working with this technique, and the possibilities are endless.
D.

news:MPG### [at] NEWSPOVRAYORG...